💡 This template explains our QA process for shipping bug-free software.
Write about your approach to QA and why it's critical to success.
Making Code Changes
- Test PRs rigorously before requesting review.
- Include test cases you've checked for in your PR description.
- If the change is substantial and user-facing, pull down the branch.
- Test for cases (particularly edge cases) that the PR author may have missed.
- Look at the list of items going out for release the next day.
- Go down the list one-by-one and thoroughly test changes.